COVID TOLL IN CHINA 400 MILLION, CCP COVERING UP: REPORT

World News

According to The Epoch Times, who cited the founder of Falun Gong, China’s hospitals are overflowing with dead bodies, and huge lines can be observed outside crematories. The disease has claimed the lives of 400 million people.

The founder of Falun Gong, Master Li Hongzhi, said that the Chinese Communist Party has been attempting to conceal the fact that the disease may have killed up to 400 million people in China.

Additionally, he stated that 500 million people would have perished in China after this pandemic wave is over.

The story quoted Master Li as saying that 200 million people died from SARS in China. It went on to say that several years later, the CCP noticed a decline in population and swiftly implemented the two-child and three-child systems.

Covid-19 cases have been documented since November of last year all throughout China, and according to the authorities, the number of Covid mortality cases has grown since December 7.

The Chinese Centre for Disease Control and Prevention had declared that there had been no new deaths reported for 11 days straight following the relaxation of the Covid restrictions.

The new analysis has debunked the claim made on January 8 by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which stated that just 37 individuals died as a result of the outbreak between December 7 of last year and January 8 of this year.

Nearly 60,000 deaths were reported in China, according to the CDC.

The National Health Commission of China revealed a total of 59,938 Covid-related deaths were reported between December 8, 2022 and January 12 this year, claiming that the spike in cases could be attributed to lifting of the Covid policy on December 7, as per The Epoch Times report.

NHC official Jiao Yahui, who revealed the Covid-19 data, said the average age of those who died in the period was 80.3 years old, with 90.1 per cent of the fatalities above 65 years old, 56.5 per cent aged above 80 years old; and more than 90 per cent suffered from underlying conditions, according to Global Times.

Sinologist and military strategist Ben Lowsen (Ben Lawson) wrote an article in the ‘Diplomat’ magazine on January 5, saying that the Chinese may now face “the largest death incident since the Great Leap Forward”.

Between 1958 and 1961, Mao’s policies resulted in the death of 20 million or more people in famines, and amidst the chaos and tragedy, Chinese authorities decided not to provide statistics on the number of deaths in the famines, he said.

“In an ominous contrast, today’s Xi Jinping administration has also largely given up on providing Covid-19 statistics,” The Epoch Times quoted Lawson as saying.

Breaking News in Hindi China global news headlines in hindi India India Russia news in Hindi international news PM Modi Russia दुनिया खबरें विश्व समाचार

Related Posts